What's the definition of Judder? Find Judder meanings, definitions and more at the Real Dictionary online.
What's The Definition Of Judder?
verb: If something judders, it shakes or vibrates violently.
judder in American English
to shake, wobble, or vibrate
intransitive verb: to vibrate violently
noun: a state or instance of juddering
judder in British English
noun: abnormal vibration in a mechanical system, esp due to grabbing between friction surfaces, as in the clutch of a motor vehicle
verb: to shake or vibrate
Definitions Of The Day
- Pentastomid ‐ noun
- Classical Nahuatl ‐ noun
- Side scatter ‐ a line or surface that borders anything [...]…
- Efph ‐ abbreviation: equivalent…
- Unmeet ‐ not meet, fit, or proper; unsuitable; unseemly…
- Omit ‐ to fail to include; leave out; transitive verb:…
- Ground hemlock ‐ a low, spreading evergreen shrub ( Taxus canadensis)…
- Metage ‐ official measurement of contents or weight of…
- Gino ‐ noun: a male…
- Stauroscope ‐ noun: an optical instrument for studying the crystal…