What does HSGF mean? Discover the definition of the acronym or abbreviation HSGF at the RealDictionary.com.
What's The Definition Of HSGF?
The definition of HSGF is:
Human skeletal growth factor
More Acronyms & Abbreviations
Acronyms & Abbreviations Of The Day
- IN-114 ‐ Indium-114
- UDATS ‐ Underwater Data System
- TRANS INST SYST CONTROL INF ENG ‐ Transactions of the Institute of Systems…
- RHP ‐ IATA code for Andrews-Murphy Airport, Andrews, North Carolina…
- MCHR ‐ Medical Committee for Human Rights, Minnesota Center for Health and Rehabilitation…
- S-CRP ‐ Serum C-reactive protein
- BOTMG ‐ Bottoming
- KKE ‐ IATA code for Bay of Islands Airport, Kerikeri, New Zealand…
- IXPS ‐ Internet Exchange Points
- HCWH ‐ Health Care Without Harm