What does EVCON mean? Discover the definition of the acronym or abbreviation EVCON at the RealDictionary.com.
What's The Definition Of EVCON?
The definition of EVCON is:
Events Control subsystem
More Acronyms & Abbreviations
Acronyms & Abbreviations Of The Day
- NCTT ‐ Norwegian Council for Technical Terminology
- GEO-CAT ‐ Geographic catalog of political and statistical areas
- AF/IL ‐ Deputy Chief of Staff for Installations and Logistics, USAF
- IACL ‐ International Association of Chinese Linguistics
- VMASC ‐ Virginia Modeling Analysis & Simulation Center…
- BM-WM ‐ Base Metal-Weld Metal
- DIRA ‐ Danish Industrial Robot Association…
- HJN ‐ Health Justice Network…
- SPEA ‐ Sandia Polymer Electrolyte Alternative, Southeastern Poultry and Egg Association…
- PRBCM ‐ Propylbenzilycholine mustard…