What does EUROBIT mean? Discover the definition of the acronym or abbreviation EUROBIT at the RealDictionary.com.
What's The Definition Of EUROBIT?
The definition of EUROBIT is:
European Association of Business Machine Manufacturers and Information Technology
European Association of Manufacturers of Business Machines and Information Technology
More Acronyms & Abbreviations
Acronyms & Abbreviations Of The Day
- WWRI ‐ World Water Resources Institute
- SMCHS ‐ Saint Mary's College High School, San Marcos Continuation High School…
- AAFAF ‐ ALFA GRUPO INDUSTRIAL
- CMPUTA ‐ Computer
- CAFO ‐ Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation, Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations…
- KUAL ‐ KUALA HEALTHCARE, INC.
- IEEE PHOTON TECHNOL LETT ‐ IEEE Photonics Technology Letters
- WM ‐ Baltimore and Ohio Railroad, Chessie System, CSX Transportation…
- NWDC ‐ Naval Warfare Development Command…
- INTERNAT. SER. OF NUMER. MATH. ‐ International Series of Numerical Mathematics