About The Abbreviation Or Acronym COCOT
What does COCOT mean? Discover the definition of the acronym or abbreviation COCOT at the RealDictionary.com.
What's The Definition Of COCOT?
The definition of COCOT is:
Coin-Operated Customer-Owned Telephone
Costumer Owned and Costumer Operated Telephone
Customer Owned Coin Operated Telephone
Customer Owned Customer Operated Telephone
Customer-Owned Coin Operated Telephone
More Acronyms & Abbreviations
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | non-letter
Acronyms & Abbreviations Of The Day
- MDHIF ‐ MIDLAND HOLLAND, INC.
- MCCC7 ‐ Microcin C7
- VCEU ‐ Valley Center Elementary Upper
- DJMS-RC ‐ Defense Joint Military Pay System - Reserve Component
- WHII13 ‐ World History II - The Third World
- AGEF ‐ Allan Gray Equity Fund…
- TRANS BCS ‐ Transactions of the British Ceramic Society
- WFI ‐ IATA code for Fianarantsoa Airport, Fianarantsoa, Madagascar…
- SFCOE ‐ San Francisco County Office of Education
- FPLT ‐ Fine Pointing Laser Tracker